What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to build your own food storage
- Teaching you why people do food storage and what some of the common roadblocks are
- Providing you with over 100 pages of checklists, recipes, informative articles
- Providing you tips and tricks for making food storage a lot easier
- Teaching you how to actually use your Food Storage.
- Teaching you how to build your Food Storage
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Food Storage Made Easy Binder scores 71.22/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/fsme/salespage.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: foodstoragemadeeasy.net you’ll also be taken through to foodstoragemadeeasy.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)